Brite People. Brite Solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative for Managed Services is responsible for providing sales support to Account Executives, Account Managers and management, including product research, quote creation, updating opportunities in CRM (NetSuite), processing orders, tracking orders and customer service/support including customer facing interactions.
- Understands and communicates the Brite Value Proposition to prospects, customers, partners and internal contacts.
- Prospects and follows up on leads and contacts derived from various marketing activities and events, as requested.
- Sources new bids through research and outreach.
- Assists with effectively managing sales through the entire defined sales cycle.
- Understands and assists in leveraging key programs, relationships, technology, and personnel to drive sales to closure.
- Interacts with a diverse group of people to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with closing sales.
- Assist with managing new and existing account relationships.
- Documents and maintains customer and sales information in the Company’s CRM (NetSuite).
- Keeps Director appraised of opportunities and progress of sales goals.
- Accomplishes all other duties and tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) or an equivalent combination of related work experience, training and/or education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior IT sales and/or customer service or customer support experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and NetSuite (CRM), or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with diverse individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of technology in solving business issues and improving ROI.
- Self-directed and results oriented.
Brite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this role please email your resume to Delaney Berardi at Dberardi@brite.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com