Brite People. Brite Solutions.
The Account Executive of Commercial Sales is part of the sales team responsible for selling to all areas of Network, Security, and IT, up to and including C-level executives within enterprises. This position identifies opportunities and/or converts leads into opportunities, manages the sales cycle, and presents the Company’s offerings from a technical and business point of view.
- Understands and communicates the Brite Value Proposition to a variety of customers, prospects and internal contacts.
- Creates and delivers compelling presentations, both in-person and virtually.
- Manages the sale through the entire sales cycle in an effective manner.
- Uses available resources to connect with appropriate contacts and generate new opportunities.
- Identifies and communicates the match between customer needs/requirements with the appropriate Brite service or partner solution to achieve desired customer outcomes.
- Works with Internal CRM (NetSuite) and other systems for sales process and management including documenting and updating as required.
- Prospects and follows up on leads and contacts created from marketing activities and events.
- Leverages key programs, relationships, technology and personnel to move sales to closure.
- Keeps Director apprised of opportunities and progress of sales goals.
- Interacts with a diverse group of people to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with securing the deal.
- Manages new and existing account relationships.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of documented sales experience in an enterprise-complex sales environment, including experience selling hardware/software solutions or an equivalent combination of related work experience, training and/or education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job is required.
- Experience in enterprise-wide selling to C-level executives required.
- Prior experience with regulatory compliance is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and NetSuite (CRM), or similar CRM tools.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with diverse individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of technology in solving business issues and improving ROI.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to guide prospective client to adopt presented solutions
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Self-directed and results oriented.
- Effective project management skills.
Brite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For those interested please email your resume to Delaney Berardi at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org